On our radar this weekend:
- London’s Hand Sale is likely virtual this year from currently by way of following Saturday, November 28th. Stick to together at @thehandsale on Instagram for finds from Remodelista beloved Kirsten Hecktermann and more. (Abide by @kirstenhecktermann, much too, for coupon codes and specials.)
- We’re curious to verify out the new line of ethically built homewares from outfits company Kotn, with necessities for the kitchen and mattress.
- Julie let us know about Design and style Collection 8, the end result of a yr-very long undertaking by potter and Heath Clay studio director Tung Chiang. The assortment will be accessible for sale on January 26 right up until then, take a peek at the creation of it here.
- In want of a small privateness or an advertisement-hoc business? We like Frama’s elegantly simple place divider.
- Annie is admiring Brook Farm Common Store’s new collection of blankets in an earthy autumn palette.
- And, spotted on Instagram: Writer/editor and layout legend Suzy Slesin is providing her own collection of design and style and architecture textbooks adhere to at @suzyslesin.