A couple factors we’re noting this winter season weekend:
- “At a time when we’re all starved for adventure, this extensive global listing, divided into types (this kind of as stationery, interiors), makes for fantastic armchair searching,” claims Margot.
- Noticed on Dezeen: The Royal Institute of British Architects has awarded Scottish-Ghanaian architect Lesley Lokko the 2020 Annie Spink Award for architectural schooling.
- Rikumo is providing absent give themed “mystery luggage,” each individual crammed with solutions “specifically curated to maximize your creature comforts,” for the homebody, the tea lover, and more. Enter in this article.
- News for 2021: Beloved textile manufacturer Kvadrat is coming to the U.S., with a new showroom in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and two a lot more to arrive in LA and NYC.
- Lastly, preserve the date for the Plant-O-Rama Symposium (virtual, alternatively of at the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens) on Tuesday, January 26, showcasing a peek at Minor Island, the floating park in growth in NYC, and a speak by Leah Penniman of Soul Hearth Farm on “ending racism and injustice in our meals method and gardens.” Additional details right here.